While we can meet any special requirements you may have, our normal procedure includes these steps:
- Confer with management to learn about your organization's current risk management strategy, its tolerance for uncertainty, internal reporting relationships, loss history and its relationships with carriers and other service providers.
- Conduct an on-site survey directed at identifying and analyzing exposures to loss or liability.
- Scrutinize your property/casualty insurance portfolio for validity and correctness of all provisions; examine funded retentions, leases, trust or bond indentures and other documents of importance to risk planning.
- Measure current risk management methods against the exposures identified in the survey.
- Examine insurance expenditures for maximum cost effectiveness.
- Prepare a comprehensive written report of our findings including comments and recommendations for improvement in your program.
- Provide continuing counsel on all risk management and insurance related matters throughout the term of our engagement.
Risk Management Audit
Risk Managment Outsourcing
Establishing Risk Management Departments
Merger Aquisition Divestiture Insurance
Insurance Broker, TPA & Service Provider
Insurance Litigation Support
Claim Reviews & Audits
Insurance Portfolio Marketing
Employee Benefits Consulting